The Women’s World Cup has left the group stages and has now entered the knockout stage and quarterfinals. Some of the powerhouses in women’s soccer have advanced to the quarterfinals, as the United States, France, Germany, Sweden, England, and Norway all have made their way to the final eight. France will see some great soccer action this week and we look forward to seeing the best eight teams in the world look to advance. Let’s preview the four quarterfinal matchups alongside the latest Soccer Odds.
Sport Leagues Covered
Sports Betting Press Room is proudly brought to you by MyBookie Sportsbook & Casino
- 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup Third Place Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup Semifinals Odds, Preview & Pick
- Atletico Madrid vs Barcelona 2019 La Liga Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Real Madrid vs PSG UEFA Champions League Odds & Preview
- Manchester City vs Chelsea 2019 EPL Odds, Preview & Prediction