This is a legal agreement (“Agreement”) between users and the owner and operator of MyBookie.net.
By accessing MyBookie.net you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, whether or not you register as a website user. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE OR IF YOU OBJECT TO ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES OFFERED THEREIN.
The continued use of MyBookie.net constitutes your acceptance of this Agreement, including all terms, rules and policies contained herein.
This Agreement is subject to change at any time, with or without notice, effective upon posting on the website.
Your continued use of this website after the posting of revisions to this Agreement will constitute your acceptance of the new terms, so please make sure to check when this Agreement was last revised.
This Agreement constitutes a contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your use of MyBookie.net. By accessing MyBookie.net you consent to have this Agreement provided to you in electronic form. You have the right to receive this Agreement in non-electronic form. To receive a hard copy of this Agreement, send an email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org and please include your physical mailing address.
You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to access MyBookie.net or use the services offered by this site. We reserve the sole right to determine eligibility.
The services and information provided by MyBookie.net is offered for entertainment purposes only. The activities on the website do not constitute gambling or betting in any way. Predicting the outcomes of events (“Picks”) is free of charge for all members and requires no deposit or purchase.
MyBookie.net reserves the right to add, discontinue, and modify its services at any time at its sole discretion and without liability of any kind whatsoever. MyBookie.net also reserves the right at any time without notice or liability to: discontinue any service, refuse service to any user, prevent access to the website and its services, alter website content and/or cancel any website account. Your use of the website means you agree to any such changes to the website and/or to the services offered.
All services are subject to the terms of this Agreement and your compliance with such terms.
There is no fee or purchase necessary to place Picks, win prizes, or use the basic services of the website. All services, Picks, Tournament offerings, and rules described herein are subject to change at any time at the sole and absolute discretion of the company’s management.
MyBookie.net allows members to predict the outcome of events by using play money. Website users obtain play money in the following manner:
Initial site registration: 500 credits.
Users can compile additional credits by making correct picks. There is no cost associated with the accumulation of credits; however, credits cannot be purchased and additional points are not provided after registering an account.
MyBookie.net allows users to track all Picks they place and all Tournament leaders. Credits have no cash value whatsoever and can only be used for the purpose described herein.
- MYBookie is the world’s best Against the Spread contest site. Here’s your chance to compete for thousands of dollars in cash and prizes every week playing in our contests. This is How You Can Take Part in Our Weekly Contest:
- Open your FREE account, NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED.
- Validate your account by clicking the link from our Welcome email.
- Receive your weekly 500 MYB points.
- Make your against the spread bets.
- Check the leaderboard and see where you stand in the Winning Circle.
- The more bets you win in any given week the better ranking you’ll achieve. The top 15 places in the weekly leaderboard are paid as follows:
- 1st: $150
- 2nd: $100
- 3rd: $75
- 4th: $50
- 5th: $50
- 6th: $50
- 7th: $50
- 8th: $50
- 9th: $25
- 10th: $25
- 11th: $25
- 12th: $25
- 13th: $25
- 14th: $25
- 15th: $25
- MyBookie.net reserves the right to refuse, limit or block users without notice or liability. In the event that such services are discontinued for any reason, whether such reason is in or out of the control of the company, players will not be entitled to any type of compensation.
- Once a Pick has been made and an entry has been placed on the site, then MyBookie.net users cannot change, modify or cancel the entry.
- Entries will be accepted in the time frame determined by MyBookie.net. Once an event or games goes off the board users won’t be allowed to submit entries for the event in question.
- MyBookie.net reserves the right to limit the maximum number of credits risked on any event.
- Specific game rules, including odds, are for entertainment purposes only and are not intended to be relied upon for gambling or any other purpose.
- In order to post Picks, users must register an account with MyBookie.net with a username and password. You agree that all information you provide when you register, and at all other times, is accurate, current and complete.
- Site members are allowed to have only one username and you agree not to transfer or resell your use of or access to MyBookie.net to any third party.
- By signing up for an account, clients acknowledge and agree that you shall not register more than one account. Clients that registered multiple accounts will not be eligible to win any prizes and the company, at its sole and absolute discretion, may discontinue your access to the website.
- Site members are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password that you designate during the registration process.
- MyBookie.net will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the unauthorized use of your username and/or password.
This Agreement will remain in effect while you continue using MyBookie.net. Clients have the right to deactivate their account at any time, for any reason, by contacting MyBookie.net.THIS AGREEMENT WAS LAST REVISED ON 7/1/2016.